The current telecoms business model is approaching its 'end of life'. The new edition of the Telco 2.0™ Manifesto below provides an outline for a vibrant new business model at the heart of the digital economy.
This second edition reflects the changes in our thinking over the last two years since we launched the Telco 2.0™ Initiative. It is based on output from four major Telco 2.0™ 'executive brainstorm' events, multiple consulting engagements around the world, and our formal research programmes. We'd like to thank the many people who have wittingly (or unwittingly) provided input to it.
The Manifesto is relevant to:
- Those developing strategy across the telecoms, media and technology (TMT) sector.
- Corporate managers in all vertical industry sectors looking to improve efficiency and effectiveness through Information and Communications Technology.
We believe it provides new insights into future business models for the 'information economy' at large. The Manifesto seeks to answer eight critical questions:
- What are the fundamental properties of today's telecoms business model?
- Why do these create challenges for future growth?
- Why are current efforts to find a new business model too limited in scope?
- What are the real issues that need to be addressed?
- What are the key principles behind the new business model?
- What are the core products and services of a Telco 2.0™ business model?
- How big is the size of the opportunity?
- What does the journey to this new business model look like?
Ler mais em Telco 2.0 Manifesto